Collidescape Guaranteed - Images: The options are only limited by your imagination! Many customers either provide their own photography, or there are ways to find free art online (see Below)
Adheres to the exterior glass surface of a window. Thousands of small perforations in the film allow ample light to pass through the window to the interior, while substantially reducing reflections and transparency - the two characteristics that cause birds to collide with windows.
Makes glass visible to birds without impacting your view of the outdoors - guaranteed to prevent bird/window collisions including territorial aggression
Designed for DIY application to the EXTERIOR of windows; apply and trim just like wallpaper
Customize with any image you desire
Improves daytime privacy - you can see out; no one can see in
Conserves energy - reduces heat gain by 50 to 60%
Order the size closest to the dimensions of your window, include the exact dimensions in the order comments to receive a pre-trimmed product
ways to find free art online:
The options are only limited by your imagination! Many customers either provide their own photography, or there are ways to find free art online:
3. under "image size" select "larger than" .... "40MP" from pull-down (may need to be larger for big windows)
4. select "Usage Rights", and select "free to use share or modify"
5. OPTIONAL/recommended: if you really want a crisp, sharp image, under "File Type" select "RAW Files"
when you click the blue "Advanced Search" button Any image then displayed should then work for your windows, and are free for us to reproduce for your private use (although some (pay to use sites might come up)
to send an image link to us, FIRST: click on any image displayed by google to display
the image at full size (on a dark background) shown to right, THEN
1. Alt+ click (right click) on the image
2. select "copy image address"
3. paste into an email to us, and we will size for your window pane and return a copy to you for your approval.
An image needs to be selected for each pane, and can be used to straddle across adjacent or repeating windows, should you desire.